Friday, January 1, 2016

Tellers of Weird Tales in 2016

I'm in my fifth year of writing this blog and in 2016 I'm planning to expand into print. I hope to see works on Lee Brown Coye and Allison V. Harding soon in book form, both to be issued by other publishers. Something on Nictzin Dyalhis may follow. In addition, I would like to publish my own small book on Weird Tales. If all goes well, I'll have that ready in time for PulpFest next summer. Finally, after a couple of years and a lot of thought, I would like to go ahead with a story magazine. I'll start small, and I'll tie it to a comic book I write and draw with my friends Larry Blake, Gary Gibeaut, Matt Marshall, Tom Ahearn, Mike Tuz, and Kip Creel. Our comic book is called Five Star Comics. The story magazine I have in mind will be called Five Star Stories. In it I hope to combine genre fiction--science fiction, fantasy, horror, crime, and suspense--with stories of characters in the public domain. I would still like to read contributions from writers outside our circle, and I am especially looking for artists who can illustrate prose and perhaps contribute to our comic book as well. If you're interested, please contact me at:


Here's a to productive 2016 and a Happy New Year to all!

Copyright 2016, 2023 Terence E. Hanley

No comments:

Post a Comment